Next up: The statement blazer. This power look is in, but is it for you? A classic statement blazer makes a statement up top, and we are seeing it in different styles and patterns.
Let’s review which body types look best in a statement blazer and how to wear one!
1. VIP: Look in the mirror. If you feel like a football player, take it off. You have to feel confident! I have broad shoulders and this is one of my favorite looks.
2. Body Types: This trend works really well for pear, proportional, lean column, athletic, and apple shapes!
3. Layer: Tie blouse, turtleneck, t-shirt, or shell.
4. Avoid: Busy patterns. Again, the blazer makes it’s own statement.
5. Bottoms: Solid, high or mid-rise jeans/pleated trousers. Wide-leg, cropped, or skinny (depends on your body type here). Pencil skirts are a big yes. 📸 @netaporter